- The model needs to be filled with water prior to use
- Requires the use of an SLT laser lens with Goniosol or other gels as a coupling agent for visualization
- This model is considered single use. However, multiple laser spots can be applied to each eye before it is consumed
- A slit lamp laser stand is required for use with these laser models.
- Visit our Resources page for instructions for use (click the Instructions & Guides tab)
Purchase the SimulEYE SLT Model from Gulden. This model provides a cornea-scleral shell for use with an SLT laser lens. Inside is an iris and a pigmented angle structure which will depigment upon application of an SLT laser treatment. “Champagne bubbles” form with each pulse and increase as the energy is increased.