- The model needs to be filled with water prior to use
- An iridotomy laser lens may be used with Goniosol or other gels as a coupling agent for visualization
- This model is considered single use. However, multiple laser spots can be applied to each eye before it is consumed
- A slit lamp laser stand is required for use with these laser models.
- Visit our Resources page for instructions for use (click the Instructions & Guides tab)
Purchase the SimulEYE LPI Model from Gulden. This model provides a cornea-scleral shell for use with or without an iridotomy lens. Inside is an iris with 4 treatment areas. Multiple laser spots need to be delivered in focus in order to break through the iris and create the PI. A red reflex is visible with retro-illumination upon completion of a successful PI. Realistic laser power settings are utilized.