Dimensions: 25.5 mm x 23 mm
- Designed to conform to the globe, with a vault over the cornea, the posterior surface and the rounded edges are highly polished, to assure patients comfort and safety.
- The new Cox II ocular laser shields are thicker: 1 mm instead of 0.5 mm.
- These shield are thicker and have rounded edges for enhanced safety and comfort.
- Because the new Cox II is thicker, it delays heat absorption better than the old model when it is lased.
- The non-reflective surface of the Cox II is now less reflective due to a stronger surface treatment, to disperse laser light even more.
- Large red suction cup for insertion and extraction included. One shield per package.