- This model provides an eye with a flexible iris that can be easily cut and then repaired with various suturing techniques.
- The root of the iris can be disinserted to practice iridodialysis repair.
- Eyes are pre-filled with a viscoelastic gel and do not require the slit lamp adapter (unlike laser eye models)
- Iris is flexible
- Pupil diameter is 5 mm
- Click the Video tab to watch the Yamane technique
- Visit our Resources page for instructions for use (click the Instructions & Guides tab)
Purchase the SimulEYE Iris Suturing & IOL Fixation Model from Gulden. Various IOL fixation techniques can be practiced including iris suture fixation, scleral suture fixation and the Yamane intrascleral fixation technique. In addition, IOL cutting and exchanges can be practiced. Multiple procedures can be performed on each model before the eye is consumed.